Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Ummm, weeeellllll....


So basically I have been absent from here, still haven't finished the kitchen fixing up, still haven't put together my altar, and still haven't dealt with all of the red tape... So, ummm, I am basically totally behind, have a pile of new things to attend to and still have to finish up last weeks stuff. OK fine. And the funny thing is that I don't even mind. It'll all get done sooner or later. And probably sooner. Besides, Felix and I got to have the whole weekend together, alone. We went for two great LONG hikes, and I only had to wear my flip-flops on one, as I managed to forget my sneakers. A big huge thanks to my Mom, who took Lincoln to her friends house for two whole, quiet, relaxing days. A blast was had by all. So I am happy, rested, contented and ready to get my rear in gear. Just you watch.
So much love and blessings to all of you darling beings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow (7/25) is the day out of time on the 13 moon calendar, so your new year doesn't start until Thursday! It is neither here nor there! Enjoy!

Love and Light!
Connie