Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Let them eat cake...


So lately I have been insanely busy. There just seems to be no way around it. I've been working and attending picnics and dinners at family and friends. It has been a whirlwind. I've seen the plumbing, heating, and electrical guys all in a two day span. All the news is good (read: not too expensive) and we are moving along toward our goal. I've made three cakes/pies this week and all were successful and delicious. I like cake... The best of the bunch was a delicious peach confection topped with a creamy cloud of goo that was reminiscent of tapioca pudding. Yum. I also made a glorious blueberry and mango cheezecake and even took a picture of it to share with you darlings. Hope you are all well and sending you massive love and light! Peace.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cheezecake looks delicious, and your presentation is lovely. You are becoming quite the raw chef! Glad to hear things are moving along so well! Sending prayers for smooth and blessed transactions as you pursue your dream of helping so many people!

Raw Blessings!
Connie

Anonymous said...

Your cheezecake looks delicious!!! Do you have a recipe?

Michelle said...

mmm yum, eye candy, me likes!! thanking you, ((hugs)) shell x

Queen B said...

Hello Darlings!
Thanks for the love.
Umm, no real recipe for the cheezecake, YET. I still need to figure out the amounts of all the things that I put in it.
Hope you are all galactically happy...