Saturday, August 18, 2007

Smooth, green morning...


The wind is blowing like crazy here! The hawks, turkey vultures, and what I believe is a *!!!bald eagle!!!*, are soaring over the river on the big gusts of breeze. They are having such a blast! Maybe I'll fly in my dreams tonight...
I have been staying with the liquids, juice, green smoothies, and blended salads. I finally feel like I actually might be digesting and absorbing some nutrition. What a concept! I'm feeling much better and am getting ready to go to the farmers market, health food store where my darling friend is currently working, and then to the Indian grocery store. What fun! Linc and I are looking forward to this hunting and gathering of the groceries expedition. Wish me happy mango hunting!
Love, blessings, and massive prosperity for all!

No comments: