Monday, August 13, 2007

I had to take a nap...


So long story short, last night I ate lasagna, which contained white flour noodles and dairy cheese. And then I drank coffee, with white sugar and half and half. I didn't even really like it, any of it. I mean it was good, but whatever. So I am taking that as a good sign that my tastes are changing along with the fact that this morning I felt so sick that I immediately put myself on green smoothies with only one kind of fruit and one kind of green. All day, along with some ginger tea and a nap and by 6 pm I was feeling more normal. So then my friends came over and I cooked dinner, not cheesy and noodley but still vegan cooked, and I ate it! Just ate it without any second thoughts at all. I consumed such beautiful pure food all day to make up for last nights transgressions and then go and do it again tonight! I can't believe that I used to eat like this, heavy cheesy food, all the time! It literally makes me sick now. Especially the dairy! At least my reaction to this non-raw food is showing me that I am, in fact, detoxifying and my body is getting healthier with my high raw vegan diet, even if the weight is slow to come off. I am healing. I can feel it.
Also- I made and enjoyed a really delicious blended salad this evening. I think I finally have them figured out now... I just make them like I was making a salad, dressing ingredients and all, and then just blend it in the Vita-mix and delicioso! I am definitely going to be including more of these into my diet. What a lovely way to enjoy my greens.
Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day involving more self discipline... Man, if I only had a dollar for every time I have said that!

No comments: