Friday, November 16, 2007

Indian food escapade...


My pants are definitely getting looser. So I am feeling good about that. I have been running all over the place getting things done before we head back to Florida. I am going to be so happy to have some coconuts and oranges, and sunlight, of course. The Indian food got a hold of me tonight... It didn't taste too good though and I didn't eat too much of it. I definitely don't feel the need to eat any more cooked stuff either after I had the Indian food. So the key will be to get right back to the raw love ASAP.

Today I ingested:
32 oz. green lemonade!
lemon herb tea w/ stevia
small piece dark chocolate
mango/cherry/cashew mylkshake... YUM!!!
rooibos tea with raw honey and fresh raw almond milk
warm miso broth with mushrooms and baby arugula (much tastier than the Indian food that followed it)
normal sized plate of Indian takeout... (didn't taste as good as I expected- Thank Goddess!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.