Friday, February 1, 2008

Something is better than nothing...


Today is the first day of February so I weighed myself to see how much weight I released this month... I am now 283.5 lbs. This means that I am 2.5 lbs. lighter than on January 1st. I was certainly hoping for more but if you read my last post you know what a crazy month this was. I am realizing that it is really important for me to stabilize into an all raw diet before I start trying to get all fancy and low-fat... I tend to get over-confident and impatient and want to have all the weight go away immediately and throw myself into the low fat, mono-mealing raw thang and then by dinner time I am into the cooked food... Uggghhhh.... So no more of that. Raw is all. Raw is my only concern. I have said this before, and this time I am realizing how important it is for me to really mean it! So off I go to make myself a mango and tahini smoothie!

Big blessings and love to everyone in the universe! Peace! XXOO

PS- I'm not taking new pictures this month cause the weight loss isn't really noticeable. Next month I'm sure it will be!

Also- I have decided to put my law of attraction exercises here. I do the "I am so happy and great-full now that..." list of things that I am currently intending to manifest. I also occasionally do the "10 things I love and appreciate about ______." This exercise has helped me to strengthen quite a few of my reltionships and it always makes me feel more appreciative of the people in my life.

I AM SO HAPPY AND GREAT-FULL NOW THAT:
I live in abundance and am financially free.
My relationships are all loving and very fullfilling.
I live in the perfect house in the perfect place for me to express the best of who I am.
My first book is completed and published and selling very well.
The wellness studio space in CT is completed and operating with great success.
My body/mind/spirit is radiantly healthy and happy.
My relationships with all of the important people in my life are healthy, happy, and joyfull.
I live in bliss, ecstasy, and joy.
I have the perfect wardrobe for me.
I am taking a very fun and relaxing vacation to tropical paradise.

10 THINGS I LOVE AND APPRECIATE ABOUT FELIX:
1. he is adorable
2. he is ingenious
3. he is very brave
4. his determination
5. his accent
6. his supportive nature
7. his positive attitude
8. he is a great father
9. he is very genuine
10.his friendship

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you for honoring your own intuition beautiful lady! You Rawk!

Much Love!
Connie

st said...

Thanks foe the amazing wake-up call to gratitude. You and your family are radiant!!!

Queen B said...

Thanks loves! Sending you good vibes and brightest blessings!

greenmama! said...

Congrats on the weight loss!

I am absolutely inspired by your list of things you are grateful for... Your life sounds truly wonderful. :)

Marjorie